Monday 10 September 2012

Welcome Year 5 2012 to 2013!

One week has gone and Year 5 are settling in well. Planners, reading records, learning logs, celebration topic, targets, spellings, big write, class rules, maths, singing, handwriting, PHSE, netball .... what a busy start to our new term!




Can you remember the words to our song - Cauliflowers Fluffy?


Have you learnt your times tables off by heart?

3 x 5        7 x 9        5 x 4             6 x 3        8 x 4        9 x 7

4 x 6        8 x 5        9 x 2             4 x 3        5 x 7        8 x 3

























6 comments:

  1. I love celebrations but I just need to find out why we celebrate halloween

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the new topic celebrations it is really fun my faviroute celebration is christmas because you loads of presents and get to spend time with your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Celebrations is AWSOME and speaking of celebrations its my brothers birthday today :]

    ReplyDelete
  4. I realy enjoy celebrations.My favourite celebration is christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember right at the start of year 5 we did celebrations and we also did an assembly and sang the cauliflours fluffy song! From Becky

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi Mr lee and Mr Harrison hope your having a lovely Christmas.

    ReplyDelete